Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Things to Make: A Square A Day In May ~ Block 4 ~ Blooming Granny



Here's my next square for the the Square A Day event, happening at Hooked on Handmade!

This square is called Blooming Granny, and the pattern can be found HERE, if you are a Ravelry member!  

I love the pattern on this one!  It's so pretty...I love the way the center is framed by 'leaves'.  I can't wait to do this square in other colors!!

This one is done with a hot pink center!  I love the way it looks!!





 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Ghost said...

I am loving the color theme. Hope you continue in this manner. It makes the squares seem so classy.

Lindy said...

This was one of my favorites.

fialka012 said...

❤❤❤

~Claire~ said...

Very pretty. Love the way you emphasized the flower by leaving the "leaf portion" the same colour as the rest of the square.

Beth said...

I'm loving all of your squares. But I'm NOT taking on crochet, too....not gonna do it :-) But, oh, I'm feeling the pull......

Pooch said...

I think I have to make this square, though I'll probably use a pale green for the leaves. Thanks for sharing your pretty square!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...