Friday, May 27, 2011

More Matryoshkas!



One of the items I've created for the Scandinavian Festival Craft Fair I'm attending tomorrow, are some more cute little Matryoshka Dolls!

Although these little sweeties aren't exactly Scandinavian per se, they give that same folksy feel that I always get when I go to events like this!

Here are my latest little ladies!

Each one is hand stitched and embroidered from start to finish, with little flower motifs!

Black Babushka with Hot Pink Dress

Baby Blue Babushka
with Denim Blue Dress
Soft Pink Babushka
with Dark Pink Dress

Turquoise Babushka
with Sage Green Dress

Kelly Green Babushka
with Turquoise Dress
I love how each doll has it's own personality...Maybe I should give them each names?  Katerina, Anya, Natasha, Sonya, Anastasia?  What do you think?



I'll definitely be making more of these...they're so fun!  And I'll be getting a listing up in in my shop sometime soon!  I'm also trying to figure how to make these into a pattern so others can make them, too!!




Have a great weekend, Everyone!!

Photobucket

11 comments:

wendy said...

Oh they are just lovely! How about making some more as I have more names for you! Yeketarina, Tatiana, Galina, Eva and Klara.

Jo@Let's Face the Music said...

You have patience and lovely stitching. Wonderfully creative. Jo

Mormishmom @ Funky PolkaDot Giraffe said...

Oh these are darling! Fabulous job.

I would love if you joined us for this week's TOO Cute Tuesday.

http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/2011/05/too-cute-tuesday-linky-par-tay-32.html

Pacas said...

Hi, they are lovely and I would appreciate a pattern to do it to my daughters :))

Rachel said...

So so so adorable! I love the little dolls! They are so charming!

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

Sunshine Mama said...

They are so pretty and have so many details on them! I've also been playing with felt non-stop this week, it's so addicting!

Rebecca said...

Those are beautiful! I love the detailed hand work.

erinleee said...

yes, they are so beautyful! great stitchwork.

The Hydricks said...

Please let me know when you've done a pattern. I would love to make these for friends and family with little ones. They're beautiful!

amanda j said...

These are SO. CUTE. And I definitely think you should name them in the shop!

Gypsy Thread said...

Absolutely love these. LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...