Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Crochet Slouchy Boho Beanie Pattern!

First of all, I just want to say thanks to all of the wonderful pattern testers, who helped me work out the few kinks and typos in my newest pattern!!  Thanks, ladies!  You rock!

The Crochet Slouchy Boho Beanie
is now available as a pattern in my shop!!

You can see the listing in my shop by clicking on the picture!


Crochet Slouchy Boho Beanie 


And you can also download this pattern from my Ravelry Shop, HERE!


And here are some of the pics my lovely pattern testers sent!!  They look great!!

Lindy from This Is...Who I Am! 
Heather from Me Making Do 
 Aisyah from Hazeleaf
Thanks again guys!!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Lindy said...

I just love this hat! I can't wait to make a few more. Thanks for letting me test it out!

Aisyah Helga said...

You're welcome, Sarah! I'm making another one! It's such a lovely pattern!

Rachel said...

Super cute! I love the purple one on the little girl--adorable!

Jennifer said...

I'm obsessed with this! I just bought the pattern from your shop and I'm so excited about it :)

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

This post made me smile. Thanks for inspiring me and many others to even attempt this feat. Really appreciate that you linked up at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

Carolyn said...

The hats look great...very trendy.

lori said...

Every time I make one, somebody else wants one:) It is lovely in Caron yarn.

Nymphamoi said...

I clicked the picture to go to the etsy site but got a 404 error. Is this pattern still available? Also, what does the back look like?

Sarah @ Sarahndipities said...

Hmmmm...try this link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79078295/crochet-pattern-pdf-crochet-slouchy-boho

The back looks the same as the front, as it is worked in a round!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...