Friday, August 12, 2011

Boho Chic Headband



Here's another of my latest creations, The Boho Headband Headwrap!  I've been seeing these knit headbands around for quite some time, but seeing as I don't knit I had to figure out a crochet pattern to make my own!  What do you think?


Boho Headband in Seafoam

Boho Headband in Seafoam



So...I'm getting the pattern ready to sell in my shop, and I'm looking for some accomplished crocheters to TEST THE PATTERN FOR ME!!!  Who's in????

***If you are interested please leave me a comment on this post.  I need any pattern testers to be able to finish a hat in 2 or 3 days tops, and to be able to send me a picture (via e-mail) of your finished product, with any issues you had with the pattern.  Those chosen will get the final draft of the pattern for FREE to keep!!***

Photobucket

***EDITED:  I have enough testers now!  Thanks so much everyone!!  I'll be trying to get the finished pattern up on my site by next week!!  Thanks for all the support!!***

14 comments:

Charlotte said...

This looks like a fairly simple pattern. I would be willing to help you out.

dana @ wonder forest said...

It's so cute!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

I would be very interested! =)

Aunt Angie said...

Hi I can test out your pattern for you. lovely design!!

amanda j said...

I can't crochet, so don't count this as a volunteer to test. ;) I just had to say that I LOVE that first picture of you!

Jennifer said...

This is SO cute! I can't test it because I will be gone for a while/I don't think I'm that experienced haha, but I will probably purchase it once it's in your shop :) Your patterns are so great!

Heather said...

I you LOVE to test this out this fabulous pattern!

Beth said...

If only I was an accomplished crocheter :-) soon enough, my friend...soon enough! I love it and you've been one of the main inspirations for my learning to crochet!

Ellie said...

This is very cute. I'm not sure how accomplished you are looking for as a tester, but I've made my fair share of scarves, satchels, and boho type purses.

Rachel said...

Adorable! I love the color you used--so pretty!

Lindy said...

Have fun testers! I loved the pattern I tested a couple weeks ago. Looks so cute Sarah!

Lisa K. said...

Sorry I didn't jump on this sooner. I would love to test out Any of your patterns.

~Claire~ said...

Beautiful work! Love the colour, but that big flower totally makes it!!!

Debbie said...

Would love to test, please...
yarnfreak@optimum.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...