Friday, August 26, 2011

My Cute Little Quetzal!

Yes.  You read that right!

My 10-year-old has taken up mask-making.  Here she is modeling her very first creation! 

She's calling this mask "Quetzal, after the Quetzalcoatyl, an Ancient American mythical feathered serpent that was worshipped by Aztecs, Incans, and Mayans."  (Yep.  That's HER description.  In her words.  She's waaay too smart.  And also too cute.)

She's selling it through my sister's site, ArtisanMaskers, in the section where I sell some of my own creations!

Go check it out if you're looking for something truly unique for a special event or costume!!  ;)



Artsy VaVa said...

Adorable! And so creative. I know you're proud!!!

elizabeth said...

I love your blog...and I ADORE the crocheted pennants! They are so creative and DARLING!

Fräulein Mimi said...

I like it,your daughter is very creativ

Greeetings Mimi

Lindy said...

So cute! We've been on vacation for a while so I'm catching up. Yours is one of the first blogs I clicked on. Love the new profile pic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...