Friday, August 19, 2011

Crochet Boho Headband Pattern!!!



It's done!  

The Crochet Boho Headband Pattern is officially up in my shop today!

A HUGE thanks to the awesome people who tested this pattern for me!!  You guys ROCK!!  It makes my job designing sooooo much easier to have such wonderful testers!!

So...

Click HERE to see the listing in my shop...and you can also purchase this pattern through Ravelry HERE.  Or just purchase it here, straight from my blog!!




Here are a couple of pictures of the samples made by my wonderful testers!!

By Aurora Blythe
By The House That Can

By These are a Few of My Craftiest Things
Thanks again, ladies, for making this possible!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

The house That Can said...

Oh thank you... I can't wait to get started making some for the fall!!!! Your pattern is so easy to follow and really pretty.

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

Thanks for letting me test your fabulous pattern! I had so much fun working with you, Sarah. Have a blessed weekend! :-)

Lish said...

Cute! I wish I could crochet! Stopping over from Homemaker on a Dime! :)

Lynda @ Uber Savvy Buzzword said...

So cool-I really need to learn...

Ashley J said...

These are the cutest headbands ever! I love them! and I love the name of your blog! I wold love it if you would link up to my link party starting tonight! http://mommybydaycrafterbynight.blogspot.com/2011/08/ta-da-tuesday-link-party-1.html

xoxo, Ashley J @ mommybydaycrafterbynight.blogspot.com

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Really appreciate you linking up this awesome post at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...