Friday, March 25, 2011

Feature Friday: Happy Colors!


Right now, as I'm typing this, there is snow falling outside my house.  Snow.


I'm trying not to be a complainer.  Here where we live water gets scarce during the summer months, and we need the water runoff produced by the snow to help sustain our reserves during that time.  I'm trying to think of this as Mother Nature's way of helping us keep our garden watered later this year.

But seriously.  I'm soooo over Winter, right now!

Anyway, to help cheer myself up I'm featuring some fun finds, with a punch of sunshiney goodness!

Flowers and Little Bee Print by TwoEms

Fabric Leaves Tree by Two Girls Being Crafty

Egg Carton Spring Wreath by Krafty Kat

Nuthatch Granny Pattern by eggbird designs

Burlap and Fabric Spring Wreath by Nat Sprat

From the Prairie Notecards by The Wheatfield

Crochet Easter Egg Pattern by Easy Makes Me Happy

(If I've featured you feel free to grab a featured button from My Buttons page at the top!)

Have a Happy Weekend!!!



Kim said...

Hello! Such a lovely post. I LOVE the flowers print at the top.

And thank you so much for including my granny square! It's very kind of you, I'm so glad people are enjoying it :) Glad you said hello on my blog too, otherwise I would never have found yours!

Much love,

Natalie said...

ROCK ON! Thanks for featuring my wreath! :) I love your blog, you have all kinds of good stuff on here! I'm your newest follower!

craftydill said...

Beautiful! I saw the Nuthatch granny on Ravelry- I think it's gorgeous too!!

We had snow this morning that has since melted- but tornadoes earlier in the week. The weather is always crazy in Iowa in the Spring :)

Have a great weekend! -Michelle

sue said...

hi Sarah... i don't know how you collect all your pics and such but have you heard about Pinterest? if you haven't you gotta check it out!! drop by my blog for a brief intro.

have a great day :)
sue @

Sharon @ Two Girls Being Crafty said...

Thanks so much for featuring us over at Two Girls Being Crafty! We really appreciate it. :)Your blog is great!! I love all of your gorgeous projects and the name of your blog is so creative. Will be visiting again soon. :)

Take care,

Sharon @

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...