Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Crocheted Spring Wrap

I have Spring Fever.

Alas...the ground here is still covered in a layer of snow-turned-ice that is seemingly NEVER going to recede!

So here's my latest creation: a cute lacy crocheted wrap in a lovely Spring green color to help me think happy Springtime thoughts!



I used a skein of Caron's Simply Soft yarn in Sage Green to make this little number....It's so soft and comfy, yet looks elegant, too! It look great with my cotton top and jeans, but would also look cute over a new Easter dress!

I really like the way this turned out! This was another one of my 'made-up' creations! I found a lacy crochet motif and just crocheted until I thought it looked right! I got the motif pattern out of a great book I have called The Crochet Bible. It has tons of great little patterns and stitches in it, and I love experimenting with them!



The little rosette is mounted on a ribbon-covered clip, so it's removable, but I think it looks sweet.



Pictures are getting to be a little more difficult as my little baby bump is becoming more and more noticeable! Don't know what I'll do in a couple of months!!!



To see my listing for this wrap, please click here!

What are you doing to keep Spring Fever at bay?



Photobucket

13 comments:

Amy said...

This is so pretty! I love the color and how delicate it looks. And speaking of, man you are gorgeous! I love your pics:)

SFMama said...

Love it!!!

craftydill said...

oh, it's beautiful!

Cheryl said...

So Pretty ! I Love the colors, I saw a item similar to yours at the anthropologie store I like yours better - ymummy yarn

Beth said...

Your baby bump is gorgeous and so are you....beautiful!

Love the shawl....love it!

Thanks for linking up to FoF! Happy to see you every week!

Amy said...

Very pretty! THe color is great and the flower is a lovely addition.

Dutch Hollow said...

love the wrap! I like that it's a 1 skein project.

huana said...

Love it! Simple pattern and great collor.And the rosete is final touch!

JStacie said...

Very beautiful. Maybe when I finish crocheting lessons.....

Casey said...

very pretty!

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

Beautiful! Way to rock that baby bump- you look beautiful! Enjoy the last little bit of pregnancy if you can. thanks for linking this up! I will be featuring it tonight!

Jenni Renee said...

OMG! This is adorable! I love the colors and the way it lays almost perfectly no matter what direction you have it!

Jess said...

Lovely wrap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...