This is family President's Day tradition (in honor of George Washington, and the infamous Cherry tree) is a lovely Cherry-O Cream pie dessert after dinner! My hubby's mom used to make it for their family when he was growing up...and I love being able to carry on the tradition! It's the yummiest no-bake cheesecake dessert ever - HONEST!
Here's the recipe:
Cherry-O Cream Pie
1 14oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 8oz package of Cream Cheese
1/3 c lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1 graham cracker crust
1 16 oz can of Cherry pie filling
1. Whip sweet con. milk, softened cream cheese, lemon juice, and vanilla, until smooth.
2. Pour into graham cracker crust.
3. Spread Cherry pie filling on top.
4. Chill for at least 3-4 hours, on a lower shelf in your fridge.
5. Consume rapidly, and fall into a deep sugar coma 15 minutes later! YUM!!!
(P.S. Mine never last long enough to have a beautiful picture like the one above taken of them...this one's from recipezaar! Image Source.)
I'm also linking to Mom's Crazy Cooking this week, where the theme is CHERRIES!
**And I've been included in Saturday Mornings Best of February Round 4 finalists!!