Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Things to Make: Pinterest Inspiration - Rosemary Olive Bread


This week's

was inspired by this
Rosemary Olive Bread
found on my Things to Eat board.

Doesn't this bread look AMAZING???

I know.  I can see you drooling from here.

...aaand here's what I made:


Ok.  So I know that my bread doesn't look beautiful enough to be in a magazine spread.  BUT.  It tasted heavenly!

I doubled the recipe to make two loaves and used dried rosemary instead of fresh and regular whole wheat flour instead of bread flour ('cause that's what I had on hand).  It was super simple to make...and made my house smell divine.

Does it look picture perfect? Nah.  Does it take gourmet?  Oh yeah.

Have you made this bread?  What did you think of it?

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oooooh, that looks delicious! I have that same recipe pinned . . . I think I'll try it out this week. Thanks for the (p)inspiration! I can't wait to taste it!

Mom Taxi Julie said...

Umm it does look yummy!

Linda said...

I think it made me HUNGRY when I smelled it! Heavenly!! (So glad I got to see you for a minute!)

Lovely Light said...

Hi there- found you through the hop and am a new follower. I just started growing rosemary in my little herb garden. I've never made bread, but this might be my inspiration! I hope you have time to follow my life in South Africa by http://withoutcomplexities.blogspot.com

I hope you are having a great week!

Vicky said...

Your version looks yummy too! And yes I am drooling. How did you know? :-) I am a new GFC and Twitter follower from Look What I Made. Vicky from Mess For Less

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

I just posted this last week as my "Friday's Finds". It does look wonderful. I was also wondering if I could just use regular white flour, since that's what I have on hand. What do you think? Come over on Wednesdays and join my Pinterest linky party. This is a great example of a post to link up!

Kristen (by the book paper) said...

I saw this one, though I'm not sure I have it pinned. I probably will go and do that now, though!! It looks so good, and I would do the same thing using the dry rosemary because I wouldn't have the fresh on hand either. Looks great! Thanks for linking up with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...