Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Things to Make: Time Out Cowl ~ Maybe Matilda's CAL



Hey, Everybody!

For the past couple of week's my bloggy-buddy, Rachel from Maybe Matilda, has been hosting a fantastic Crochet Along!  You may remember that I guest posted HERE about yarn selection tips!

Well...

I thought I'd share my finished creation for the event with all of you today!  







So soft and feminine...and versatile!  You can wear it long...wrapped around your neck twice...around your shoulders...even as a hood!  Check it out!





I love it!!  Definitely a pattern I'll use again!  You can find the pattern for Lion Brand's Time Out Cowl HERE for FREE!

You can purchase this cowl in my Sarahndipities Etsy Shop, here!

And...here's the best part!  

The fun of the Crochet Along doesn't end here!!  Head over to Maybe Matilda to check out all the other wonderful creations...and vote for my creation if you feel like it!! 

Happy Wednesday!!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! I LOVE how your cowl came out! The color is so gorgeous . . . you'll look so bright and cheerful in the awful dead of winter. Thanks so much for participating . . . you did a wonderful job (as usual)!

Kim@NewlyWoodwards said...

I'm really digging it as a hood! Love that color, too!

Jessica @ O. Alouette said...

Your cowl turned out awesome! LOVE the color :)

Jamie said...

Beautiful cowl, gorgeous yarn. I love the way it looks wrapped twice around your neck. Good job girlie.

Casey said...

I really like the color!

Kim Sonksen said...

I love the colour you have chosen, totally up my alley. And your cowl looks so comfortable

The house That Can said...

So nice and cozy! Live the color.

Ruth said...

Your cowl turned out beautifully. I love the idea of wearing it as a hood.

Ruth

Georgene Lockwood said...

Ooo. Pretty color. My kind of color! I thought of wearing over my head as well. We get pretty chilly up here in the Northern AZ mountains!

Jennifer said...

Cute! I'm definitely going to have to try that pattern out :)

Allison @ little lovelies said...

It looks so great! I love the pink color! I also like the idea of wearing it as a hood. Thanks for sharing and for taking a peek at my cowl too :)

Susana said...

Es precioso el color que has elegido.

Abby said...

Love this! Very cute and practical. I love your blog!

Your newest follower,
Abby
i---create
(come take a look if you like)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...