Friday, October 28, 2011

Feature Friday: All a Twitter...


I finally jumped on the Twitter bandwagon.


I'm clueless.

But I'm working on figuring it all out.


Got any fantastic suggestions or tips?


Come follow me and let me in on your little Twitter secrets!  I'd love to hear from you!

Click the button below to go to my Twitter page! (#orwhatevertheheckyoucallit!)



CraveCute said...

If you can handle FB, Twitter is a snap!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

I don't understand the hash tag things either! Very confusing!


Kristen (by the book paper) said...

Oh, don't like Facebook! That's why I don't have one! :) You're doing well on Twitter. Who uses a hashtag anyway??

Sweetened by Kagi said...

I find it very confusing as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...