Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A New Hat ~ Slouchy Boho Beanie



I've been busy making lots of new items for my shop, over the past few weeks.  (It's been great to have something to do while I've been recovering from the C-Section...Thank goodness for crochet!!  Without it I probably would have been MUCH more stir crazy!!!  I LOVE CROCHET!!!!)

Anywho...

I thought I'd share with you one of the new hat styles I've been working on!  

I call it THE SLOUCHY BOHO BEANIE!

To see the listings for these hat in my SHOP click the link in the captions!


The Slouchy Boho Beanie in Honey

Aren't they cute?

The Slouchy Boho Beanie in Off White

Such a fun and easy style!

The Slouchy Boho Beanie in Cypress

AND....

I'm getting the pattern ready to sell in my shop, and I'm looking for some accomplished crocheters to TEST THE PATTERN FOR ME!!!  Any takers?

***If you are interested please leave me a comment on this post.  I need any pattern testers to be able to finish a hat in 2 or 3 days tops, and to be able to send me a picture (via e-mail) of your finished product, with any issues you had with the pattern.  Those chosen will get the final draft of the pattern for FREE to keep!!***

***EDITED:  I've got all the testers I need for this hat, but stayed tuned next week...I'm going to be getting some more patterns ready!!!***
Photobucket

17 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, I definitely wouldn't be able to finish it in 2-3 days (I've promised too many people crocheted birthday presents in the very near future and I'm already falling behind!), but I just wanted to say that it is SUCH a cute hat! I also loved crochet after having my baby . . . I went kind of stir-crazy, too, even without a C-section, and it was so nice to have crochet to give me something to work on!

Angie said...

I would love to pattern test for you. We will be camping this weekend and I could do it in the car on the way to and from. I wouldn't be back in computer range until monday though. i have crocheted since I was about 6 and my grandmother taught me. I rarely have issues with patterns and have even helped a friend "fix" one that was poorly written, hard to understand and, in one place, blatantly impossible to do the way written. We figured it out and it turned out lovely. I have even taught our church young women how to crochet. They made hot pads for mothers day. Let me know, angie

S. Fearon said...

Hello, I would LOVE to test that pattern and I can definitely get it back to you within 2-3 days. Please let me know if you are interested. I taught myself to crochet about 10 years ago when I was 15. I make and sell amigurumi, hats and other items. It's a great hat that I know my little sisters (20 & 23) who are returning from university to visit for a week next month would love to take back with them.

Aisyah Helga said...

Ooh! I love your slouchie! I'd love to test the pattern for you. I mostly make hats and slouchy beanies anyways. 2-3 days is a reasonable time for me to finish it. Thanks!

Carrie said...

I'm interested, I LOVE crochet, too. :)

Lindy said...

I would love to try but if you've already got your testers that's fine. What a cute hat!

dana @ wonder forest said...

Those are fabulous!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

Andrea said...

Sarah, I love this hat! I was going to email you a few weeks ago to see if you could do anything, and look at you, you were already on it! I love it. I'll definitely have to order one for fall. :)

Heather said...

So cute! Would love to test for you if you still need.

PaisleyJade said...

Love them!!!!

Carrie said...

I hope better luck next time :-)

ElisabethAndrée said...

Really like your slouchie! Nice stitch pattern too. What a beautiful green is Cypress!

Our Seven Dwarfs said...

Love the new hat, Sarah. You are looking great as well.

Jill of oursevendwarfs.com

Beth said...

Very nice! I hope you're recovering just fine. You do look wonderful....maybe you could at least photoshop in some baggy eyes :-)

Sachiko said...

I love your hat. I love how fashionable it looks without trying too hard. So cute!

Jamie said...

Great hat!! More the Merrier Monday will be open until Wednesday at midnight. I would love for you to stop by and link up your hat. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

Johnnie said...

Hi. I am a new follower. Love this project! Stopping by to invite you to join Thrifty Thursday, because your I am loving your posts. Have a wonderful day. Blessings!

Johnnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...