Thursday, September 2, 2010

What's New: Fall is in the Air!


So...

Fall is coming...I can feel it....

Nights are cool...mornings are crisp...sweaters are appearing...

I thought I'd share a few of my latest autumn-time creations!

Here's a pretty, vibrant (and pretty vibrant!) scarf, to keep you toasty on cold autumn days and evenings! It's made from this really awesome self-striping yarn that's brushed so it's got all of this fantastic texture and color! If you're interested in seeing the listing for this scarf in my shop, click here!





And here's one of my favorite new creations: a Scrap Scarf! It's made entirely from leftover bits of yarn that were too small to be used to make anything else! I LOVE the way this one turned out! It's made from Lion Brand Homespun yarn, so it's super soft and cuddly! I love that I didn't have to waste any little scarps of this yummy yarn! If you want to see the listing for this scarf in my shop, click here!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic