Friday, February 3, 2012

Things to Make: Cupid Bow Beanie

Hey!

Just wanted to share my latest hat pattern with you all...just in time to make a cute accessory for Valentine's Day!!

I call it the Cupid Bow Beanie! ;)
The Cupid Bow Beanie  
You can buy this pattern in my Brand-Spankin' New Craftsy Pattern Store...or by clicking the "Buy Now" button in the caption to get it from Ravelry!

And, of course, if you'd rather not make your own hat and you'd like to purchase a finished hat...you can do that HERE!


14 comments:

Our Seven Dwarfs said...

Very Cute Sarah! Nice job!

Jill of oursevendwarfs.com

keepingitindie said...

This is so cute! I wish I knew how to crochet!

Happy Friday - Brandi

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

So cute!

Stopping by from Etsy Blog Team

Heather Perkins said...

Oops typos! Such a cute design, Love it!

A Crafty House said...

I've just discovered your blog and love it! This pattern is so cute..... thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!
~Ashley from acraftyhouse.com

Mlissabeth said...

This is very cute! Thanks for sharing. I have given you an award. Come over and see it on my blog.

Little Treasures said...

Sweet!

Flowers in the Window said...

This is lovely! xx

ElisabethAndrée said...

Very nice Sarah! Like it!

Dosfishes at Sparkle Days Studios said...

Sweet, charming and I wish I could cochet and knit!!!! xox Corrine

Crafty Mischief said...

This hat is darling! And I love the bow! I found you through Tatertots and Jello. Thanks for sharing! :)

Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com said...

Love this! We are hosting our first Kitchen Fun and Crafty link party this Friday (the 10th) and would love for you to share this! Feel free to stop by and grab a party button! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

Oh, that is very cute. I'd be all over it if it weren't so darned warm here right now.

Hani@Craftionary said...

What a cute idea.. Thanks for linking at friday fun party Sarah..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...