Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mardi Gras Treats - Revisited!

Looking for something yummy to share with your family for Mardi Gras?  Check out these YUMMMMMMY Beignets!  You won't be sorry!

Things to Make: Beignets!
I whipped some up for the family yesterday...and there's nary a beignets left in sight!

Happy Fat Tuesday! :)


Flowers in the Window said...

Mmm they look delicious! What with these beignets and pancake day, I don't think I'll be sticking to my diet this week! Maggie xx


Fiona Skye said...

Man, I miss living in New Orleans around this time of the year. Sure, the city goes crazy for a couple of weeks, but the food is outstanding! I think I'll be making some beignets tonight!

Cameron Meerdink said...

Yum - our neighbor brought us some last week - I'll have to try them out myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...