Friday, December 16, 2011

Feature Friday: Sewella


This week I've chosen to spotlight Sewella from my Handmade Holidays Shop Guide!

Here's a little bit about her in her own words:

"I am a person deeply and incurably in love with crafts. I sew, knit, crochet, make jewelery, spin tales and many other things. 
Everything you see in my shop is made by my two hands, my creative whims and my imagination. 

I love using fabric to create my accessories and gifts of nature to create truly one of a kind jewelery or jewelery with an organic twist."



I LOVE her fantastic use of color...and her creative and fresh approach to crochet...such wonderful pieces!  And her prices are fantastic!!!


Just take a gander at these lovelies:
Crochet necklaces
Royal Crochet Headband Pattern
Anemone - a crochet brooch
Crochet tube necklace - going tribal
You can find out more about all of Sewella's treasures on her blog, HERE.  Also check her out on PINTEREST and FLICKR!






4 comments:

Little Treasures said...

Oh my Gosh Sarah you are precious!
I had no idea that such an incredible surprise awaits me here! You have just given me the best Christmas present!
I remain eternally obliged!
Thank you so, so much!

Happy holidays,
Maya

folkhaven said...

I like Maya's color combinations. I went to her shop and saw that you really must have had a time trying to choose which of her darling items to feature! Most surprising of all was how very reasonably she has priced her creations! Great choice for your Friday Feature, Sarah!

thedarlingewe said...

Her necklaces are so awesome! I love her colors as well. Thanks for sharing, Sarah (and sewella)!

Helena_VS said...

Очень красивые, позитивные работы)
С огромным удовольствием буду забегать гости в блог!
Хороших выходных) С любовью *)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...