Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Handmade Holidays ~ Shop Guide 2011

Taking a cue from a couple of other blogs I love, I've decided to offer a Handmade Holidays Shop Link Party!


For several years my hubby and I have given our children handmade gifts for Christmas.  We decided a long time ago that we like the simplicity of handmade gifts...and the special personal touch that accompanies them.

I can't wait to see all of the wonderful handmade shops out there!!

I'll be spotlighting a few of the shops that catch my eye here in the next couple of weeks, too, so spread the word!  I'll be putting a little button up on my sidebar to direct people here!

A couple of reminders:
This link party is for ONLINE SHOPS (like Etsy, etc) that sell HANDMADE ITEMS ONLY!
Please link up your shop URL...no blog posts please!
Use your SHOP NAME as the title of your link!

I'll be leaving this link list open until January, 1st 2012...so be sure to check back often, as I hope there will continue to be new great shops linking up here throughout the holidays!







Spread the word...and make your holidays handmade!

9 comments:

Rachael @ The Little Birdie said...

What a great idea!! Thanks so much for hosting, Sarah! :)

PeaceBabyBatiks said...

Thanks, Sarah! Happy handmade holidays!

Christina said...

Great idea! :) Thanks so much! :)

Jessica said...

Thanks for this opportunity! I'm really sorry I posted my shop twice. I didn't know how to delete once it posted :( I'd like to keep the beanie picture if you delete one. Sorry And thanks again! Jessica @ ButtonHookNeedham

Rachel said...

Love it! Handmade gifts are so special :-)

Little Treasures said...

This is fabulous! Thank you for the opportunity!

Natalie said...

What a great idea for a linky party! Thanks for hosting! :)

Natalie said...

Nuts...I just saw that it's shops only! You can delete mine! So sorry!!!

The Owl Nest said...

Thanks for hosting - great idea :-)

I enjoyed visiting all the shops listed this afternoon ...

~Val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...