Monday, March 18, 2013

Make Something Monday: Link Party #75

I didn't get much done last week...I had a tooth that was severely infected, and it was killing me!  (Okay...not LITERALLY...but you know that kind of pain that prevents you from doing ANYTHING?  That was what I was feeling.)
Turns out my back teeth have excessively long roots, and this one was touching the nerve in my jaw...needless to say, I had to have it pulled!  Luckily it was my very back bottom molar, and I should be fine without it.  I have to say that the pain is already almost gone...just a couple more days of anitbiotics should clear up the remaining infection!
Anyway....
There were lots of fun links last week....To see the features and join this week's party click on the link below!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...