Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Make Something Monday: Link Party #68


Hi everyone!  Thank you for being patient while I took a little break to spend time with my family for the Holidays!  We had a great Christmas!  I hope you all had a great Christmas, New Year's, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah or Winter Break, too!
This week I'm doing somthing a little different.  I'm still featuring some of my faves from the previous link party...but I'm extending this one until the end of January!  I'll be checking up on the party to see what people are posting...and trying to pick some of my faves...but I won't be posting those results until Monday, February 4th, 2013.
I'm doing the party this way this month because tomorrow I am having surgery.  I'm having a hysterectomy.  I've been dealing with some painful feminine issues for a long time.  It's something that I've needed to do for a long time, but you know how these things go...It's been a hard decision to make, even though my hubby and I feel like our family is complete. I'm having the procedure done laparoscopically, which should mean a much shorted recovery time!  Yay!  It will be so nice to feel better, and to be a better wife and mommy!
Anyway, because of that I'm going to take a little break and get myself better before I jump back into blogging! 
OK...now onto the party!
To join the party click the link below!



5 comments:

JayNic Knit Knacks said...

I love your Monday Link party. Thanks for posting.
I hope you make a super speedy recovery. Take care of yourself xxxxx

barkindg said...

Get well and speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Hello, its fastidious article concerning media print, we all
be familiar with media is a fantastic source of facts.
My site: boligityrkia.net

Anonymous said...

Hello to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this webpage; this website carries awesome and actually good information in favor of visitors.
my web site :: latest mufc transfer news man utd

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!
Here is my web-site ... soccer transfer news manchester united

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...