Monday, May 14, 2012

Make Something Monday Link Party #57

Well, hello there.

Have you been wondering where I'd gotten to?  Yeah.  Me, too.  ;)

Life has been pretty crazy lately...After 'Screen Free' week two weeks ago...it was hard for me to get back on track of all this other stuff last week!  We had a really great time during screen free week...and have been implementing some new schedules!

Next week is the last week of school for my kiddos...and therefore this week and the next are CAH-RAZE-EEEE!  So bear with me while I continue to go through my mid-blog crises and deal with life!  lol  ;)

Onto the party!!

Our most-viewed link from the last party was...
This stunning crocheted necklace from Caracol - so pretty!
And check out these other fantastic links...
These pretty crochet and fabric flower brooches from Scraponique - so sweet!
If you've been featured feel free to grab a button from my button section to proudly display on your blog! ;)

Now onto this week!
Here's a little reminder of the 'rules!'
  • Become a follower of my blog!  (You can add my Make Something Button to your blog, too, if you wanna be extra nice! It's over in my buttons section! ;)
  • Please post to a specific blog post...not to your main page or shop!
  • Limit your links to three per week!
  • Be sure to spread the love and leave a nice comment on someone else's project!
Please know that I retain the right to delete any link which I feel violate the above conditions!

Thanks so much for joining me each week!  The party is open until Wednesday night!! Let's see what's new!  :)

8 comments:

Is said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for hosting this great party!
Greetings from Spain

Luna said...

Hi Mrs/Sarah !....Hoping you had a great Mothers Day.Thanks for hosting! wishing you a great week , :0)

Barbara said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for hosting this party, it's the first time I'm participating!

Have a great week,

Barbara

Little Treasures said...

You just take your time Sarah!!
Thank you for hosting another great party!

MGB said...

Thanks for featuring my brooches!

Monique

Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine said...

Thanks for hosting, Sarah! Have a great week. :)

Becca said...

great stuff! I enjoy reading the post...its sad that I am late for the party.

Water Damage Melbourne

Gartendrossel said...

Hallo Sarah,
ich fand Deinen Link bei Barbara *Made in K-town* und möchte gerne bei Deiner nächsten Party mitmachen.
Danke für Die Einladung.

Liebe Grüße von Traudi aus dem Drosselgarten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...