Monday, May 21, 2012

Make Something Monday #58!

Hey all!

I'm trying out some new digs.  I'm not completely sold on it yet...but I'm thinking this may be where I'll be heading permanently!  This new site has all of my stuff in one handy location...which means I don't have to  keep track of several other sites every day.

I've revamped my logo...and I'm going to be having the domain name of directed to my new site!

Let me know what you think...I'm really looking for some honest input...and I know I can count on all of you lovely readers to help me out!


What about Make Something Mondays????


I'm moving them over to the new site, too!!

You can enter this week's link party BY CLICKING HERE!

And while you're there take a look's still pretty sparse...but I'll be working on it a bit here and there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...