Monday, April 30, 2012

Make Something Monday Link Party #56!

Welcome, welcome!

How was your weekend?  Mine was super fun!  I went to my first craft chow of the season, and had a great time!  I can't wait to show you my new craft show set-up!  But it will have to wait until next week...This week is 'Screen Free' week at the kids' school...so I'm limiting my computer time to just the necessary stuff (like Make Something Monday!) for this week!  I'm feeling in a much better place with the balance in my life and I'm excited to be sharing some new things with you all in the coming weeks!

Onto the party!!

Our most-viewed link from the last week was...
The Gerry Flower tutorial from Elisabeth at About Crochet!  Isn't this the sweetest flower?
And check out these other fantastic links...

Beth's Potholderpalooza from Visions of Sugar Plums...She's got some great ones - plus links to the patterns!!
This adorable Toddler Spring Hat pattern from Kim of Little Rays of Sunshine...Plus she has such a cute little model, too!
If you've been featured feel free to grab a button from my button section to proudly display on your blog! ;)

Now onto this week!
Here's a little reminder of the 'rules!'
  • Become a follower of my blog!  (You can add my Make Something Button to your blog, too, if you wanna be extra nice! It's over in my buttons section! ;)
  • Please post to a specific blog post...not to your main page or shop!
  • Limit your links to three per week!
  • Be sure to spread the love and leave a nice comment on someone else's project!
Please know that I retain the right to delete any link which I feel violate the above conditions!

Thanks so much for joining me each week!  The party is open until Wednesday night!! Let's see what's new!  :)

7 comments:

Luna said...

Thank you , thank you ...best wishes for this week :0)

Elisabeth Andree said...

Hello Sarah, i am happy that you are more in balance! That is good to read.
My Gerry Flower is the most viewed link last week, isn't that a lucky thing? :)
Hope your week will be great!

HGK said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for hosting!

Have a nice week :)
hetkabinet.blogspot.com

Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine said...

Aw, thanks for the feature! Have a fantastic week! :)

Andrea said...

AH, I'm excited to see your post on your display! It was SOOO cute! And I almost picked up that dressform and took it home on my way out. ;) Love it!

~Claire~ said...

I can see why the Gerry lower was so popular, it is great! Thank you for hosting :)

Olah Momma! said...

Love those features. Makes me wanna know how to knit:)

Thank you for hosting the hop. Added your hop badge here: http://bloghops.olahmomma.com/bloghop/monday.

Following your twitter, FB and Pinterest.

My recent posts:
Crafting >> http://olahmomma.com/blog/diy-butterfly-gift-wrapping
Cooking >> http://olahmomma.com/blog/creamy-cheesy-scrambled-eggs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...