Monday, April 16, 2012

Make Something Monday Link Party #54!

Happy Monday!!  Sorry I'm a bit late getting this up for you today!  I've had a busy weekend and have been playing catch-up today!

Our most-viewed link from the last week was...
This whimsical bouquet of crocheted flowers from My Two Butterflies!  So fun!!
And check out these other faves of mine...
This cute and colorful crochet Baby Headband pattern with Flowers from Crochet Dreamz...can't wait to try this on out!
This darling Spring Dress from Emmylou Bee Do...I have GOT to get this pattern ASAP!
If you've been featured feel free to grab a button from my button section to proudly display on your blog! ;)

Now onto this week!
Here's a little reminder of the 'rules!'
  • Become a follower of my blog!  (You can add my Make Something Button to your blog, too, if you wanna be extra nice! It's over in my buttons section! ;)
  • Please post to a specific blog post...not to your main page or shop!
  • Limit your links to three per week!
  • Be sure to spread the love and leave a nice comment on someone else's project!
Please know that I retain the right to delete any link which I feel violate the above conditions!

Thanks so much for joining me each week!  The party is open until Wednesday night!! Let's see what's new!  :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Sarah! Thank you so much for featuring my dress! :D Definitely DO get that pattern, it's a great one!

Luna said...

Thanks for hosting,understand sometimes we have a lot to do with our family an more.Thanks and have a wonderful week. :0)

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi- thanks so much for hosting! This week I posted The Dandelion's Story, my Cornbread Recipe and a post on the importance of getting outside as much as you can with your kids. Enjoy a great week. Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network ( Seasonal Celebration)

Alderberry Hill said...

I'm happy to be here again this week, thanks for hosting!
Visit Make the Scene Monday going on now at Alderberry Hill
http://alderberryhill.blogspot.ca/2012/04/make-scene-monday-21.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...