Monday, April 9, 2012

Make Something Monday Link Party #53!

Hope you had a great Easter weekend!  Ours was beautiful!  Thanks for joining me again this week!!

Our most-viewed link from the last couple of weeks...
These gorgeous Crocheted Hexagons from Arriba, en el desv├ín.  Aren't they so beautiful!?!?
And check out these other faves of mine...
This 'Tote'ally Cute Tote Tutorial by Me Making Do!  Love the fabric, too!!
This fun Crocheted Easter Garland from Sweet Yarns!  I love the little carrots!!
This awesome Upcycled Denim Rag Rug Tutorial from Proverbs 31!  How cool is this?!?
This cute Scrapbook Paper Bastke Pattern by Noreen Doll...So simple and fun!
If you've been featured feel free to grab a button from my button section to proudly display on your blog! ;)

Now onto this week!
Here's a little reminder of the 'rules!'
  • Become a follower of my blog!  (You can add my Make Something Button to your blog, too, if you wanna be extra nice! It's over in my buttons section! ;)
  • Please post to a specific blog post...not to your main page or shop!
  • Limit your links to three per week!
  • Be sure to spread the love and leave a nice comment on someone else's project!
Please know that I retain the right to delete any link which I feel violate the above conditions!

Thanks so much for joining me each week!  The party is open until Wednesday night!! Let's see what's new!  :)

6 comments:

Luna said...

Wishing you a wonderful week.Thanks for hosting .Love the bag .Beautiful .:0)

hellopalz said...

Hope you had a wonderful easter sunday! lovely inspirations here on ur blog!

Noreen said...

Thanks for featuring my little paper basket. And thanks for being a gracious host!

Michelle said...

Thanks for hosting have a great week :)

Heather Perkins said...

Thanks for featuring my tote! Have a great week!

Noreen said...

Thanks for featuring my basket! Thanks, too, for being such a great host!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...