Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Make Something Monday....Er ...Tuesday... Link Party #52!

Hi!  As you may have noticed...it's TUESDAY.  Not Monday. Sorry about that.  Yesterday was my baby boy's 9th birthday...and an early-out day at school...and the list of excuses could go on and on...

But I'll just leave it there.  Hopefully I'll get some pics up of his Avatar: The Last Airbender birthday party!  Until then...you'll just have to wait on pins and needles I'm sure.

Next week is Spring Break for our family, so we're going to be taking a little (22 hr drive) visit to Grandma and Grandpa in Illinois!  We're all excited about it!  I've never been, so I'm hoping we'll get some sunny warmish days (Hey...anything would probably be better than the 6 inches of snow we got on Sunday.  Happy Spring to us!)

Anyway, because of our little trip I'm going to postpone next week's Make Something Monday and do a little review on the 2nd of April...so I'll leave this party open for an extra week!  Hopefully that makes up for not getting this up yesterday! ;)

And without further ado...

Our most-viewed link last week...
This lovely Birthday Garland Bunting from Fly the Coop Crafts!  Darling!
And check out this other fave of mine...
This sweet Forget Me Not Pattern from Little Treasures!  Love her colors, too!
If you've been featured feel free to grab a button from my button section to proudly display on your blog! ;)

Now onto this week!
Here's a little reminder of the 'rules!'
  • Become a follower of my blog!  (You can add my Make Something Button to your blog, too, if you wanna be extra nice! It's over in my buttons section! ;)
  • Please post to a specific blog post...not to your main page or shop!
  • Limit your links to three per week!
  • Be sure to spread the love and leave a nice comment on someone else's project!
Please know that I retain the right to delete any link which I feel violate the above conditions!

Thanks so much for joining me each week!  Let's see what's new!  :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope you get a chance to come by my link party on the-crafty-cowgirl.com and share some of your posts!

Little Treasures said...

Hello Sarah and thank you for hosting another great party! I am truly happy and honored to be featured again!
But first I'd like to say !!Happy Birthday!! to your son! You must have had a fab party!
And secondly, have a fantastic trip and enjoy yourselves!

Raquel said...

Happy birthday for your baby! I understand you perfectly because I have a baby too and days don't have enough hours
Thank you for hosting and I invite you to my own link party

http://arrribaeneldesvan.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/martes-creativos-15.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...