Monday, February 20, 2012

Make Something Monday Link Party #48!

Happy Presidents' Day!  If you're looking for a yummy treat to celebrate with, you can try our traditional Cherry-O Cream Pie'll be glad you did! ;)

Our most-viewed link last week was...
The lovely Millie Blanket by Little Pear the colors and the border!
I also really liked these...
This cute Zippered Heart Coin Purse by A Creative Princess!
This FANTASTIC Closet Reading Nook by Create Inspire Motivate...I soooo wanna do this!!
If you've been featured feel free to grab a button from my button section to proudly display on your blog! ;)

Now onto this week!
Here's a little reminder of the 'rules!'
  • Become a follower of my blog!  (You can add my Make Something Button to your blog, too, if you wanna be extra nice! It's over in my buttons section! ;)
  • Please post to a specific blog post...not to your main page or shop!
  • Limit your links to three per week!
  • Be sure to spread the love and leave a nice comment on someone else's project!
Please know that I retain the right to delete any link which I feel violate the above conditions!

And just a sure to check out my fantastic sponsors!!

Shabby Apple
Family Ever After
The Orange Windmill
I'm loving all of the fun projects you've all been sharing!  Thanks so much for joining me each week!


Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you're enjoying a long weekend :)

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi Sarah!
Thanks for hosting this great linky- delighted to have discovered it! I posted #33 and #34. Homemade bubble bath recipes and my healing salve!
My Seasonal Celebration Linky #4 is now live-it would be brilliant if you popped over with your latest post :-)
Hope to see you there!
Rebecca x

Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine said...

I ADORE that closet reading nook! I am so making one of those in our next house. :)

Thanks for hosting, Sarah! Have a great week!

Luna said...

Hi !...:0) ....I love the granny too.Cute....hope you have a wonderfull week together with your family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...