Monday, February 13, 2012

Make Something Monday Link Party #47!

How was your week last week?  Mine was busy...I had sick kids for a few days, play rehearsal (my hubby and I are in a local community theatre production!), and then had my daughter's 6th Birthday Party to plan for!  She wanted a snail-themed party.  Oy.  (Hopefully I'll get the pics of that up this week so you can see how it turned out!)

But first...
Our most-viewed links were:
These darling Rosettes from Scraponique...LOVE the bright colors! 
These lovely green Slippers from Marinasonaecrea!  Love the color...and the cute little heart closures! 
This cute  Valentine's Day Wreath from My Covered Bridge...there's still time to make one of your own!
If you've been featured feel free to grab a button from my button section to proudly display on your blog! ;)

Now onto this week!
Here's a little reminder of the 'rules!'
  • Become a follower of my blog!  (You can add my Make Something Button to your blog, too, if you wanna be extra nice! It's over in my buttons section! ;)
  • Please post to a specific blog post...not to your main page or shop!
  • Limit your links to three per week!
  • Be sure to spread the love and leave a nice comment on someone else's project!
Please know that I retain the right to delete any link which I feel violate the above conditions!

The link party will be open until NEXT WEDNESDAY (December 28th)...I thought we'd all enjoy a little break for the holidays...so there won't be any new features next Monday...but I'll be sure to feature a few of my faves on January 2...so be sure to come back then!!

And just a reminder...be sure to check out my fantastic sponsors!!



Shabby Apple
MyMemories.com
Family Ever After
The Orange Windmill
I'm loving all of the fun projects you've all been sharing!  Thanks so much for joining me each week!

9 comments:

Luna said...

Hi ! happy week ....here raining and last night was snowing, I bit we have a mess out there .Today cooking soup .Happy crocheting !.......have a wonderful week.

Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine said...

Sorry your little ones were sick, but hopefully all is well now! A snail-themed party sounds... interesting... hahaha. I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing pictures! :)

Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

Ms. Redo said...

Hi, I followed your new Linky Tools, all set with that. I linked the red ruffled Valentine skirt I made last week for my daughter - sewing it was such a nightmare!!! :) Thanks for hostessing the party. Hugs ~ Mary

Shirley said...

Thanks for letting us link! :) -Shirley

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

DeAnn @ The SIP project said...

Just stumbled onto your blog from Pinterest now your newest Linky follower :) You have a super cute blog, I will be coming back soon! Oh...and " I Belive" too ;)

Mlissabeth said...

I just joined you on Linky follower, and hope you will follow me back. Thanks for hosting this each week. I love to see all the other creations!

Our Seven Dwarfs said...

Thanks for hosting Sarah! You're the best!

MGB said...

Thanks for featuring me again! I'm honored!

Love your blog!

Greetings, from Holland,

Monique

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...