Monday, January 9, 2012

Make Something Monday - Postponed!

Sorry, gang!  There's not going to be a link Party this morning...
by articipe
I've been battling a major cold since about Thanksgiving.  I've gone from the sore throat, to runny nose, to congestion, to cough, to chest cough...and now sinus press plus cough.  Yesterday I started feeling dizzy and had the chills...This darn thing just isn't going away!  I've tried nearly every home remedy known to man, and nothin' is kickin' this thing!

Anyway...

I was able to get an appointment to see the doctor...and hopefully he'll be able to get me better fast!

We'll hopefully be back to our regularly schedule party next week!  Wish me luck!

16 comments:

Megan said...

Feel better soon!! Hope you can kick this thing and get some rest.

Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom said...

Hope you feel better soon!
~JamieS.

maarnietvangrijs said...

Get well soon!!!!

folkhaven said...

Wishing you a quick return to health!

Kristen (by the book paper) said...

Feel better soon!!

SWEET YARNS said...

Take it easy and Feel Better Soon. Your health is priority number one.....

Stocki said...

Happy Healing Sarah... :)x

Nancy said...

I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

Sarah @ Sarahndipities said...

Thanks so much, everyone!! It means a lot to me!!

~ Sarah

Ana BC said...

Hope you feel better soon!
God bless.
Ana BC

Estee said...

Hope you're better soon...
and ditto what Ana BC said...

Susana said...

Espero que te recuperes muy pronto.
Un saludo.

Michelle Neddo said...

Feel better soon!

Is said...

I hope you get better!
Greetings from Spain

Elisabeth Andrée said...

Hello Sarah,
Can't find your email address. Thanks for your message on my blog about the crochet contest. I know you have been ill, so a little delay is OK. Will you please publish your work before 10 o'clock today Dutch time, that is in about 5 hours from now and almost 24 hours after the deadline. Hope you can make it!

Adaiha said...

Hope you are feeling much better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...