Monday, January 16, 2012

Make Something Monday Link Party #43

Hi!  Welcome back to another Make Something Monday!!

So sorry I bailed out last week!  Thank you so much for all your sweet thoughts and comments!  I got in to see the doctor that day...His diagnosis was that I had a sinus infection and bronchitis.  Blegh!  He prescribed antibiotics and rest. (hahaha...with five kids?  Was he nuts?)

Anywho...I'm feeling MUCH better this week!  The cough isn't gone completely...but at least I've been able to get some sleep at night!

Because of our little hiatus, I'm posting the top three links from the last party!  Here they are (in no particular order)...
This cute FESTIVE BUNTING from JayNic Knit Knacks!  Soooo cute!!
These DIY Dishwasher Soap Packets from Lady With the Red Rocker!  AWESOME!  
This gorgeous Ripple Baby Blanket from Sweet Bee Buzzings!  LOVE it!
If you've been feature feel free to grab a button from my button section to proudly display on your blog! ;)

Now onto this week!
Here's a little reminder of the 'rules!'
  • Become a follower of my blog!  (You can add my Make Something Button to your blog, too, if you wanna be extra nice! It's over in my buttons section! ;)
  • Please post to a specific blog post...not to your main page or shop!
  • Limit your links to three per week!
  • Be sure to spread the love and leave a nice comment on someone else's project!
Please know that I retain the right to delete any link which I feel violate the above conditions!

The link party will be open until NEXT WEDNESDAY (December 28th)...I thought we'd all enjoy a little break for the there won't be any new features next Monday...but I'll be sure to feature a few of my faves on January be sure to come back then!!

And just a sure to check out my fantastic sponsors!!

Shabby Apple
Family Ever After
The Orange Windmill

I'm loving all of the fun projects you've all been sharing!  Thanks so much for joining me each week!


ladywiththeredrocker said...

Thank you so much for featuring my DIY Dishwasher Soap Packets! So glad you liked 'em! Also, thanks for hosting us each week! :D

Stephanie @

Randi said...

Thanks for hosting Make Something Mondays!

Luna said...

Thanks for this opportunity on linking our blogs.

Ms. Redo said...

Glad you're feeling better - the doc always told us, "The cough's the last thing to go." Thanks for hostessing the party. Hugs ~ Mary

Crafty Gardener said...

I"m glad to join in for Make Something Mondays, glad you are feeling better.
You might want to check the dates for the link to close.

Little Treasures said...

Get better soon!!
Thank you for having another great party!

JayNic Knit Knacks said...

Thank you SOOOO much for featuring me. It was my birthday on Monday and this was possibly the best present I could get!
I will definitely be joining your link parties in the future when I've got finished items and I haven't forgotten that I need to come back for the flower pattern.
Thanks again Sarah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...