Monday, January 2, 2012

Make Something Monday Link Party #42

Hello!  Welcome to another Make Something Monday!!

How was your Christmas?  We had a great Christmas morning followed by a wonderful church program!  It was really nice to be celebrating the birth of the Savior on a Sunday.

In the coming weeks I'll try to post about the gifts I made this year!

Because of our little hiatus, I'm posting the top three links from the last few weeks!  Here we go (in no particular order)...
FREE Open Weave Beanie Pattern from Daisy Cottage Designs! 
I can't wait to make one!!
Cute House Key Ring from Arrriba, en el desván!  So CUTE!!!
Big Bow Beanie Pattern from Little Rays of Sunshine!  LOVE this!  
If you've been feature feel free to grab a button from my button section to proudly display on your blog! ;)

Now onto this week!
Here's a little reminder of the 'rules!'
  • Become a follower of my blog!  (You can add my Make Something Button to your blog, too, if you wanna be extra nice! ;)
  • Please post to a specific blog post...not to your main page or shop!
  • Limit your links to three per week!
  • Be sure to spread the love and leave a nice comment on someone else's project!
Please know that I retain the right to delete any link which I feel violate the above conditions!

The link party will be open until NEXT WEDNESDAY (December 28th)...I thought we'd all enjoy a little break for the holidays...so there won't be any new features next Monday...but I'll be sure to feature a few of my faves on January 2...so be sure to come back then!!

And just a reminder...be sure to check out my fantastic sponsors!!




OneLoopShy Designs
Shabby Apple
MyMemories.com
Mary C. Nasser
Family Ever After
Jenny Igloo
Little Sprinkles of Fun
I'm loving all of the fun projects you've all been sharing!  Thanks so much for joining me each week!






5 comments:

Clairejustine said...

Thanks for hosting,i'm a new follower and have added your button to my blog hop page :)

Ms. Redo said...

Hi, I'm linked up to the party, and added your party to my "linky party blog" list. Looking forward to partying with you in 2012! ~ Mary

Walking by Faith said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Have a great week! :)

Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine

Crafty Gardener said...

I came across you blog and love your Monday link party idea. I love to knit and crochet and might just join in next week.

Lauren said...

Thanks for featuring my open weave hat. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...