Monday, December 19, 2011

Make Something Monday Link Party #41

Hello!  Welcome to another Make Something Monday!!

Only 6 days left until Christmas!  Are you all ready???  I've still got some gifts to finish up...but I'm getting excited!

Let's get on to the PARTAY!

Last week's top-viewed link was...

This great pattern for Spiral Crochet Stitch 2 Buttercups!
What a great gift idea!!
If you've been feature feel free to grab a button from my button section to proudly display on your blog! ;)

Now onto this week!
Here's a little reminder of the 'rules!'
  • Become a follower of my blog!  (You can add my Make Something Button to your blog, too, if you wanna be extra nice! ;)
  • Please post to a specific blog post...not to your main page or shop!
  • Limit your links to three per week!
  • Be sure to spread the love and leave a nice comment on someone else's project!
Please know that I retain the right to delete any link which I feel violate the above conditions!

The link party will be open until NEXT WEDNESDAY (December 28th)...I thought we'd all enjoy a little break for the there won't be any new features next Monday...but I'll be sure to feature a few of my faves on January be sure to come back then!!

And just a sure to check out my fantastic sponsors!!

OneLoopShy Designs
Shabby Apple
Mary C. Nasser
Family Ever After
Jenny Igloo
Little Sprinkles of Fun
I'm loving all of the fun projects you've all been sharing!  Thanks so much for joining me each week!

Let's see what's new this week!!


Susan Woods said...

Thank you for hosting this every week!

Tina´s PicStory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina´s PicStory said...

thanks for hosting :) great recipe!

Little Treasures said...

Merry Christmas Sarah and thank you for hosting another fab party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...