Monday, December 12, 2011

Make Something Monday Link Party #40

Hi there!  Welcome to another Make Something Monday!!

How have you all been this week?!?!  I've been busy. Busy. BUSY!  I've had a bunch of custom orders to finish up in addition to all the regular holiday craziness and it's been keeping me on my toes this week!

Let's get on to the PARTAY!

Last week's top-viewed link was...
This cute pair of crochet earwarmers by Crocheting the Day Away!  (Maybe she'll share where she got the pattern with us next week!) ;)
If you've been feature feel free to grab a button from my section section to proudly display on your blog! ;)

Now onto this week!
Here's a little reminder of the 'rules!'

  • Become a follower of my blog!  (You can add my Make Something Button to your blog, too, if you wanna be extra nice! ;)
  • Please post to a specific blog post...not to your main page or shop!
  • Limit your links to three per week!
  • Be sure to spread the love and leave a nice comment on someone else's project!

Please know that I retain the right to delete any link which I feel violate the above conditions!

The link party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be featuring the most popular links each be sure to click on your faves and spread the word!

And just a sure to check out my fantastic sponsors!!

OneLoopShy Designs
Shabby Apple
Mary C. Nasser
Family Ever After
Jenny Igloo
Little Sprinkles of Fun
I'm loving all of the fun projects you've all been sharing!  Thanks so much for joining me each week!

Let's see what's new this week!!


Janine said...

Thank you for the opportunity to link up :)

Mary said...

Thanks for featuring my ear warmers! I so wish I could share the pattern! The gal I bought it from doesn't sell it anymore. So many people ask about this pattern. I should contact the gal who designed the pattern and see if she is willing to sell it again!

Thanks so much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...