Monday, December 5, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #39!

Hi there!  Welcome to another Make Something Monday!!  Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season so far!!

What do you think of the new blog design?  Is it any easier to find things?  It's still a work in progress...but I'm liking the results so far!  And you may notice that I changed my Make Something Monday Button...again...I like it A LOT more!!

Last week's top-viewed link was...
The One Year Afghan from Sweet Bee cute - even if it take her a year to finish!;)
If you've been feature feel free to grab a button from my section section to proudly display on your blog! ;)

Now onto this week!  Here's a little reminder of the 'rules!'

Become a follower of my blog!
Please post to a specific blog post...not to your main page or shop!
Limit your links to three per week!
Be sure to spread the love and leave a nice comment on someone else's project!

Please know that I retain the right to delete any link which I feel violate the above conditions!

The link party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be featuring the most popular links each be sure to click on your faves and spread the word!

And just a sure to check out my fantastic sponsors!!

OneLoopShy Designs
Shabby Apple
Mary C. Nasser
Family Ever After
Jenny Igloo
Little Sprinkles of Fun

I'm loving all of the fun projects you've all been sharing!  Thanks so much for joining me each week!

Let's see what's new this week!!


ElisabethAndrée said...

Hello Sarah,
Like your blog and I like the new design (love orange) it's fresh. Will replace the old button for your new one on my link parties page.

BTW I've tried three different links but it is not working (for me) :( I come back tomorrow to try again. Anyway, thanks for your hospitality!
Have a great week!

ElisabethAndrée said...

Oops Sarah, I am so sorry! It is working and now two of my links are doubled in you linky party and I can't delete them. Silly me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...