Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Crochet Shell Brimmed Beanie: Pattern Testers Needed!!

Hey!

So you know the hat I showed in my post about my Crochet Holly Berry Pin?

Well...

I think the pattern is ready to be tested!!

The Shell Brimmed Beanie
If you are interested in testing my new SHELL BRIMMED BEANIE crochet pattern here's what you need to know:

***If you are interested please leave me a comment on this post.  I need any pattern testers chosen to be able to finish a hat in 2 or 3 days tops, and to be able to send me a picture (via e-mail) of your finished product, with any issues you had with the pattern.  Those chosen will get the final draft of the pattern for FREE to keep!!***


EDITED: I have all the testers I need right now!  Thanks so much, everyone!  When I have the pattern up I will include a special limited-time discount coupon for all you others! :)


9 comments:

Neicee said...

I would love to pattern test! I would be able to finish in 2 to 3 days!

Deebriese@yahoo.com
insomniac with a hook

Pacas said...

Hi, If possible I want to do it too. It's a good challenge for me specially cause English is not my native language and I can do it in 2/3 days :)

Kate said...

Hi :0)
I would love to test the pattern out if you still need someone 2/3 days should be more than enough time.
Kate xx

Petunia+Poppy said...

i would love to test your pattern! modernems {at} yahoo {dot} com

Stephanie said...

Very cute hat! I'm willing to test if you are interested msfearon(at)live(dot)com and I can definitely get that to you in 2-3 days.

Emily said...

I would love to test your pattern! 2-3 days is more than enough for me!
Emily
domesticdeadline@gmail.com

More Than A Mom said...

I can test your pattern in the turn-around time. Let me know!
elizabeth_agd (at) hotmail (dot) com

maarnietvangrijs said...

Wow, great great beanie!! I'd love to test the pattern!!!

Sacha (maarnietvangrijs)
http://maarnietvangrijs.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Walker said...

My mom is making me a beanie for my bday. I love this one. Is the pattern ready? jennshawnwalker@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...