Monday, November 21, 2011

Make Something Monday Link Party #37!

Welcome to another Make Something Monday!

Is Thanksgiving really this week?  Oy.  Where has the time gone?
It didn't help that there were so many more cool projects shared last week!  What a creative bunch you are!

Our top-viewed link last week was...
Homemade House Boots by Good Little Things...So. Dang. Cute.  Seriously.
If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:
1.  Become a follower of my blog!

2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting the link above you...and a couple of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!
And don't forget to visit my wonderful sponsors!!!
OneLoopShy Designs
Shabby Apple
Mary C. Nasser
Family Ever After
Jenny Igloo
Little Sprinkles of Fun


Mary said...

Oops my link got entered twice! Can the second just be removed?

Have a great week :)

ElisabethAndrée said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and for hosting this party. Great that you join the crochet contest!

Shannon said...

thank you for hosting this, I find lots of fun stuff to read about, and it helps keep me focused on posting on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...