Monday, November 14, 2011

Make Something Monday Link Party #36



Welcome to another Make Something Monday!

My brain has been busting with ideas for projects and gifts...and there isn't any extra time!  Are you feeling the same way?  How do you deal with your Holiday to-do list?

It didn't help that there were so many more cool projects shared last week!  What a creative bunch you are!

Our top-viewed link last week was...
This cute crocheted hat from Little Rays of Sunshine....She has links to the patterns she used, too!
If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:
1.  Become a follower of my blog!

2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog post...no shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting the link above you...and a couple of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!


The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each week...so don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!

And don't forget to visit my wonderful sponsors!!!
OneLoopShy Designs
Shabby Apple
MyMemories.com
Mary C. Nasser
Family Ever After
Jenny Igloo
Little Sprinkles of Fun




3 comments:

Kate @ craftwhatever said...

I already see lots of great ideas today! I can't wait to come back after I get kids off to school to click around! Thanks for hosting!

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

I too am brimming with ideas...my brain feels like it is constantly on the spin cycle! LOL!!! You should come check out my Kick off to Christmas event starting next Monday-there will be lots fantastic DIY's and giveaway going on!!!!
http://imprintalish.blogspot.com/p/kick-off-to-chirstmas.html

Walking by Faith said...

Aww, wow! I just popped over and saw that my hat was featured--thanks so much! I posted what looks the same link, but it is actually the complete free pattern for the slouchy brimmed hat. I finally got it all written. :) Thanks again, Sarah! And thanks for hosting!

Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...