Monday, November 7, 2011

Make Something Monday Link Party #35

Welcome to another Make Something Monday!

Can you believe it's already November?!?!  I can't believe how time has been flying by!

(I think I've worked out all of the kinks that I had with my new buttons...I'm still not sure I'm loving them, yet, but they are growing on me!)

Thanks so much to everyone who participated last week!!  I love looking at all of the amazing things you create!!

We had a tie on the most popular link last week!  

First up is...
These cute 'gnome home' Christmas ornaments by The Crafter's Apprentice
And next is...
This beautiful pair of scarves from La Ventana Azul
If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:
1.  Become a follower of my blog!

2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting the link above you...and a couple of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!

And don't forget to visit my wonderful sponsors!!!
OneLoopShy Designs
Shabby Apple
Mary C. Nasser
Family Ever After
Jenny Igloo
Little Sprinkles of Fun

Let's see what you've been up to!


Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets said...

Thanks for hosting. Hope you don't mind that I linked up a blogging tutorial for the crafty bloggers out there!

Wendy said...

Thanks for featuring my little houses!! I can't believe I was joint first!

Delilah said...

thanks for hosting! (love your site!)

Susana said...

Hola y gracias por darme la oportunidad de ser uno de los enlaces destacados de la semana, es la primera vez que me pasa esto con mi blog¡¡¡¡.
Un saludo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...