Friday, October 7, 2011

Maybe Matilda's CAL ~ Voting is Now Open!!!

On Wednesday I posted about the cowl I made for Rachel's (Maybe Matilda) super fun Crochet Along

Here's a little reminder of what I made!

Voting is now open!!  

Go check out all of the other amazing entries, by clicking HERE, and cast your vote for your favorite cowl!!  

(You can even vote for me if you'd like!)



P.S.  You can still purchase this cowl in my Sarahndipities Etsy Shop, here!


Rachel said...

Good luck! I love your cowl!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, yours is the best, hands down!!! I hope you win!!! Heading over to vote now! :)

Jess said...

Hello Sarah I've been a follower for a while now and I love your blog...I'm a crocheter also and I would like to open my own etsy shop I've seen your shop (which I love as well) and I was wondering did you make your own border and if you did how? You see I don't want to purchase my border when I do open my shop I have an idea of what I would like to make, but I don't know how to exactly...not a computer whiz. Help in this area would be deeply appreciated so thank you for taking the time:) I love the cowl what yarn is that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...