Monday, October 31, 2011

Make Something Monday Link Party #34

Happy Halloween!

Today is going to be CRAZY!  Good thing there's the reward of yummy treats at the end of the day, right?!  I'll be posting some pics of my kids costumes tomorrow.  (I should have gotten them done before Halloween was over, but ya' know...five kids.  'Nuff said.)

What are your plans for the day?

(By the way...did you notice my new buttons? I was trying to simplify a little...but I'm not sure I'm in love the way they turned out, yet. What do you think?)

Thanks so much to everyone who participated last week!!  You are all amazing! I wish I had the time to leave a comment on each project...but just know that I look at every one!

Our top-viewed link last week was...
These cute Kitchen Scrubbies from Lindy at The Full Plate
If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting the link above you...and a couple of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!

Let's see what you've been up to this week!


Lindy said...

Am I the only one who couldn't get the code for the new button to work?

Screaming Sardine said...

It's going to be crazy busy here today, too, Sarah. We're packing up and moving outta Inbredville! There's been one roadblock after another with moving, so I kinda...sorta...didn't pack. Now all of a sudden we can be outta here as soon as I can pack and rent a Uhaul. CRAZY!

Anyway, thanks for hosting and hope you have a great week!

Tracy Screaming Sardine

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the linky! I couldn't get the button code to work and for some reason it didn't even let me save the picture so I linked up via text. :)

Kori said...

I can't get the code for the new button to work either. The link from the button works, but not the image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...