Monday, October 24, 2011

Make Something Monday Link Party #33!

Hello!!  Welcome to Make Something Mondays!!

Thanks so much to everyone who participated!!  We had 79 entries last week!  You all continually amaze me! I wish I had the time to leave a comment on each project...but just know that I look at every one!

Our top-viewed link last week was...
This gorgeous Autumn Bloom Crochet Cushion by Sweet Bee Buzzings! Aren't the colors fantastic?
And our runner-up was...
This beautiful Urban Shells Cowl by Lanas & Hilos!  Love the scarf pin, too!
If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting the link above you...and a couple of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!



Lindy said...

Sorry mine posted twice! I seem to be having computer troubles this morning. Thanks Sarah!

Kelli @ The Turquoise Piano said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a fantastic week!

Happy Whimsical Hearts said...

Oops, sorry I seem to have linked up my chocolates twice, thanks Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...