Monday, October 17, 2011

Make Something Monday Link Party #32





Hello!!  Welcome to Make Something Mondays!!
Photobucket
Thanks so much to everyone who participated!!

Our top-viewed link last week was...
These beautiful crochet roses (Grandma's Rose) by These Are a Few of My Craftiest Things
Our runner-up this week was...
This cute Shell Cowl Pattern from Persia Lou
If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:




1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog post...no shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting the link above you...and a couple of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each week...so don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!

And also be sure to visit my wonderful sponsors!!!
OneLoopShy Designs
Shabby Apple
MyMemories.com
Mary C. Nasser
Family Ever After
Jenny Igloo
Little Sprinkles of Fun


Photobucket





5 comments:

Our Seven Dwarfs said...

Thanks for the linky party. I love seeing what you are making!

Shannon said...

thank you for posting this everyweek! I love seeing what is being made, and the insentive to post what I am doing.

Jenni said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you are have a Marvelous Monday!!
HUGS~
Jenni

Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets said...

Thanks for hosting!

Eileen said...

Thanks for the great linky party every week! I always look forward to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...