Monday, October 10, 2011

Make Something Monday Link Party #31!

Hello!!  Welcome to Make Something Mondays!!

Thanks so much to everyone who participated!!  We had 81 entries last week!!  Sooooo many cute projects!!!

Our most-viewed link last week was...

This darling trio of Girly Hats from Crocheting the Day Away
And our Runner up was...
Anatomy of a Heart tutorial by armygurumi
If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting the link above you...and a couple of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!



Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting, Sarah! Have a good week! :D

Cat said...

Thanks for continuing the party Sarah. I've been missing in action for a while and it's good to see you're still crafty!

Shannon@sillygeesedesigns said...

This is neat, it is reminding me to blog my projects.

Liz @ Here's to Handy Andy said...

I made a new project last night -- I'll be posting it tonight! Thanks for hosting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...