Monday, October 3, 2011

Make Something Monday Link Party #30!

Hello!!  Welcome to Make Something Mondays!!
I had a great weekend!  It was so great to listen to General Conference with my family!  (I also got started on some of my Christmas gifts...more on that later!!!)  Hope you had a great weekend, too!

There were some really fun links last week!

Our top-viewed link was...
This AWESOME crochet tools case tutorial by Fly the Coop Crafts!  LOVE!!!
And the runner-up was....
A collection of fun and family-friendly DIY costumes on Sweeter Than Sweets!
Thanks so much to everyone who participated!!

If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting the link above you...and a couple of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!



Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

Screaming Sardine said...

Thanks for hosting, Sarah. Hope you have a great week!

Tracy Screaming Sardine

Shannon said...

Wonderful linky party, I am having fun checking out what other people are up to.

Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets said...

Thanks for featuring my Best Costumes post! I don't have anything to link up to this week, but I will next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...