Thursday, September 15, 2011

Treasury: Leaving Rivendell...



This week's Treasury Non Team Challenge inspiration item is:


The Reading Tree by EmeraldTownRaven

My hubby and I have been watching the Lord of the Rings Trilogy over the past few nights...and every time I see the gorgeous depiction of Rivendell, it just takes my breath away....It's so beautiful and peaceful and golden.  This picture reminded me of that feeling...

To view any of these lovely items up close just click on the pic!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Leaf and Tendril said...

I love the collection you put together, it's dreamy and romantic...really well done. Beautiful natural colors too.

Rough Magic Creations said...

Yes, this is indeed breathtaking ... and beautiful! Thank you so much for including me in your lovely treasury and here on your fabulous blog!!

Rachael @ The Little Birdie said...

Gorgeous!! I am a long time LOTR fan... read the books when I was 15. :) This captures that feeling very well, love it! :)

henzy said...

Lovely. Thnak you

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

Such lovely inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...