Monday, September 19, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #28!




Welcome!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I can't wait to see what you made this week!!

Our top-viewed project last week was this...

Granny Goes Shopping bag pattern by Rainbow Bunting


I can't wait to try this pattern out!!!

And we had two runners'-up!


Beautiful Granny SquareAfghan in progress by Pricillas
Lovely Crocheted Shawl by Treasures Made From Yarn


So fun!  Thanks everyone for making this linky party possible!!

If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:



1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog post...no shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting the link above you...and a couple of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each week...so don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Walking by Faith said...

Thanks for hosting, Sarah! I love the features and think I will have to make that granny square bag, as well! Sooooo cute!

Have a great week! :)

Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine

SARITHA said...

Thank you so much Sarah for hosting this fun link party every week!!I am so very glad that my granny square bag received so much love!!:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sarah for featuring my blog !Love Make something Mondays !!
Priscilla

Priscillas2000.blogspot.com

Connie said...

Thanks for the linky party!

Nikki@EverythingUndertheMoon said...

Thanks for hosting :) Linkiung up here for the first time. New follower!!

Come visit us @ http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...