Monday, September 12, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #27!




Happy Monday!!!

I just have to say how impressed I am with all of you!!  Thanks so much for sharing your time and talents with all of us!!  You are all amazing!!

Out top-viewed link last week was...
This post about super cute kids' costume ideas by Sweeter Than Sweets!
And out TWO runners' up were...
These yummy looking Chocolate Cherry Brownies by Screaming Sardine!
These pretty Beaded Crochet Friendship Bracelets by Two Butterflies!
If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:


1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog post...no shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting the link above you...and a couple of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each week...so don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

twobutterflies said...

Wow!! Can't believe I tied for #2 - woo hoo!!!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting!

Screaming Sardine said...

Wow, my cheery brownies are one of the runners' up!?! That's so cool! You've made my day. :)

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets said...

Yay! It's my first #1 on your blog! =) I've got more adorable kids Halloween costumes on my blog now, this time they're all DIY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...