Monday, September 5, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #26!

Happy Labor Day!!  Hope you are have a wonderful day!  I had alot of success at my Yard Sale on Saturday...and it feels great to not have any of that stuff in the house anymore!!!  WOOT!

So let's see what you've been up to!

Our top viewed link last week was:
Lava Road Painting by Mary C. Nasser
And our runner up was:
Wiggly Crochet Coaster by Ninu
If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting the link above you...and a couple of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!




Walking by Faith said...

Thanks for hosting, Sarah! I linked up a super quick and easy way to organize hair bows for our little ones. :) Have a Happy Labor Day!

Ninu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ninu said...

Im so happy that my post is featured here..was on a vacation and saw this post now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...