Monday, August 29, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #25!


Well, hello there!

How was your weekend?

Mine was messy...literally.  I decided to go through EVERYTHING we own and de-junk.  It's been so hard for me to feel like I'm being the best wife and mom, when I'm constantly feeling like the only thing I ever do is clean.  Later this week I'll share some more of my thoughts on all of that...but for now...

Let's get on with the PARTY!!!

Our top viewed link last week was....


Lovely Crochet Bathroom Rug by Mom Photographer


And our runners' up were...

Super Cute Flower Headband by Justine of Obsessive Creative Disorder
Darling Family Picture Outfits by Rach of Family Ever After
If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:


1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog post...no shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting the link above you...and a couple of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each week...so don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Rach H said...

Thanks so much for featuring my family picture outfits!!!

Rach H
www.familyeverafter.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Thanks so much for letting me link up!

Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com said...

Hi Sarah! I just discovered your site on a post from DIY du Jour and am happy to be a new follower. I also linked up to your party for the first time and will add it to my list of regulars to attend! If you have the time, I would love for you to link up at my Savvy HomeMade Monday blog party at: http://www.homesavvyatoz.com/blog-party-5/

Eleni said...

Hi:) I found your blog through Ladybug Blessings and I'm so glad:) Happy new follower too!!! I just linked up to your lovely part for the first time!! Have some catching up to do!!
Have a great day:)
xo
Eleni @sewhappiness.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...