Monday, August 22, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #24!



Welcome!

We're gonna get right down to business today!  School starts this week and I'm going just a teensy bit crazy trying to get all the last minute stuff done...I'm sure you can relate!

Our most viewed link last week was....

This lovely African Flower Potholder by Knottyville!  (She even has the link to the pattern she used!)



 
And we had two runners up this week!

First this fantastic Kids' Art Center by Burton Avenue....SUCH a great idea!!




And this super cute Crocheted Watermelon Purse by Wise Old Owl Designs!





If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog post...no shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting the link above you...and a couple of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each week...so don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!

Photobucket

And don't forget to enter my ADVERTISING GIVEAWAY!!  You have until Wednesday to enter!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Pearlin J said...

ooo what a pleasant surprise!!thank you thank you :)

Deb said...

You're so precious...thanks for showing off my watermelon purse!!! I'm headed to grab your button right now!!! HOPE you have a blessed week!!

Our Seven Dwarfs said...

Thanks for the great linky party! I love seeing all the other fun crochet items people linked to your party. I hope you are doing well!

Jill

Angie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Art Center. What a great surprise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...